JOIN THE ALLIANCE
The coming years will be a critical period for Ontario’s climate change efforts. The CEA, now over 100 members strong, boasts a diverse and growing membership of organizations who have united to urge Ontario to show leadership in tackling climate change and building a vibrant clean economy.
CEA members will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to take part in workshops and working group meetings to discuss details of Ontario’s climate change strategy and programs with guest speakers from leading climate jurisdictions around the world.
- Enhanced literacy and understanding of climate and energy policy in Ontario, and the benefits of climate action for your organization.
- Connection to +100 prominent Ontario businesses, industry associations, labour unions, farmers’ groups, health advocates, and environmental organizations to share strategies, best practices and more.
- Opportunity to provide significant input into Alliance reports and submissions to government on the design of climate policy.
- Attendance at the Annual Alliance summit event and Queens Park Reception.
- Bi-annual Government relations with Provincial government and decisions makers.
- Access to monthly Clean Economy Alliance Webinars Series.
- Research and Analysis: Preparation of reports and draft policy/regulatory/legislative submissions.
- External communications coordination with media and press.
Alliance members agreed to a Terms of Reference and are governed by a Steering Committee composed of member organizations and key climate policy advisors. For more information on how to join the Clean Economy Alliance, contact us here:
The Clean Economy Alliance has a diverse and growing membership of organizations that have united to urge Ontario to show leadership in tackling climate change and building a vibrant clean economy.
Please note that Alliance members are subject to the following annual membership fees:
- Volunteer organizations or organizations with less than $100,000.00 in revenue are exempt from an annual membership fee.
- Organizations with revenue between $100,000.00 – $1,000,000.00 are subject to a $500.00 annual membership fee.
- Organizations with revenue greater than $1,000,000.00 are subject to a $1000.00 annual membership fee.
To register for the alliance and make a payment for your organization, please contact us here: